I graduated from Trinity College Dublin in 2002. Since then I worked in private practice in in the UK, New Zealand and Ireland. I also worked in the HSE as a dental surgeon, the University of Otago as a full time tutor and the Dublin Dental Hospital as a Senior House Officer. Along the way, I even found the time to set up clinics in rural Uganda. See here for details on this exciting adventure.
In 2007 I commenced three year full time specialist training in Special Care Dentistry in the Dublin Dental Hospital where I am now employed as a specialist and an Ussher Lecturer in Trinity College Dublin. I also treat patients privately in the Hermitage Medical Clinic, Lucan Dublin.
- B. Dent. Sc. (TCD) Dental Degree
- MFDS (RCSI) Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons
- D. Dent Ch.(Spec Care Dent) TCD Specialist training in Special Care Dentistry
- Certified Trainer in Clinical Holding, Positive Options, UK
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy, British Society of Clinical Academic Hypnosis Foundation training in Clinical Hypnotherapy